Posted September 8, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Day
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join an award-winning industry leader known world-wide for their expertise and pioneering in the design and development of advanced thermal monitoring and analysis technology for several industries including electronics, automotive, aerospace, solar, and baking.
Currently, they are seeking an innovative, collaborative, hands-on Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team.
In this role, you will oversee design for manufacturability, manufacturing process improvement, fixturing and tools and lean manufacturing. You will collaborate and work cross-functionally with Engineering and Product Management to bring new designs to production.
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
- Technical liaison between design engineering, and production for product design
- Ensure efficient manufacturing through improving and codifying company standards, and requirements
- Participate in Design Reviews, DFMEAs & PFMEAs
- Apply Lean Manufacturing principles to improve production processes and achieve cost reduction
- Plan, define and implement new manufacturing systems as needed for new product introductions
- Work with vendors, design engineers, and production staff to continuously deliver parts designed for manufacturability, reliability, and source-ability
Manufacturing Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 3+ years of experience in manufacturing engineering
- Experience in process improvement and lean manufacturing
- Experience working collaboratively and cross functionally with teams
- SolidWorks, AutoCAD or other 3-D modeling experience
This position is a perfect opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer who enjoys working with people and teams collaborating and problem-solving to bring innovation and manufacturing quality to maintain growth, improvement, and success for the future.
Location: Hybrid - Wilsonville, OR - Hybrid
Schedule: Day Shift with Flexible Hours
Pay: 95K + Depending on experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Education Reimbursement, Athletic Club Reimbursement and more.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply or call Raquel Collins at 206-384-4558.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA' s Professional and Technical Division specializing in identifying technical, engineering and leadership talent for career opportunities with innovative, industry-leading manufacturing companies across the nation. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities that utilize the talent and skills that they bring. It's truly a privilege to be a part of such an important step in the career and future of those I get to work with each day.