Customer Service Order Entry
Posted September 8, 2023
Full-time, Temporary, Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
Get your foot in the door to inside sales with this Customer Service Order Entry position!
Opportunity for you to join a small team with a company in Tualatin that specializes in power supply products.
You’ll be learning the order entry process and supporting with customer communication from start to finish. If you’re someone who enjoys detailed work, problem solving, and engaging with customers – this would be the perfect match!
This Customer Service Order Entry is a temporary role that has potential for permanent hire.
Customer Service Order Entry Job Duties:
- Data entry of customer orders into Microsoft D365
- Communicating with customers via email on order status and resolving any issues
- Emailing quotes to customers and communicating delivery timelines
- Working with internal team in operations and warehouse to ensure on time delivery
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
Customer Service Order Entry Requirements:
- 3 months+ of prior Customer Service, Data Entry, or Office experience
- Proficient with computers and learning new software
- High attention to detail in work
- Strong written customer service skills
Benefits through TERRA:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Virtual care
- Life, critical illness, accident, long and short-term disability insurance
- Identity theft protection
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer match
- Commuter benefits
- Gym membership discount
- 6 paid holidays
Location: Tualatin, OR
· Location not accessible via public transportation
If you're interested in hearing more about this Customer Service Order Entry apply NOW or call 503.946.3874 to speak to someone right away.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Branch Manager of the TERRA Beaverton team. I love that my position allows me to meet so many of the talented individuals who make Portland incredible. I thrive on people interactions and being able to match the right candidate to the right client. When I’m not in the office, you can find me being a true outdoor Oregonian: hiking or backpacking with my husband and my dogs, Nitro and Titus!