Project Manager II | Hybrid
Posted September 22, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Day Shift
The industry leader in hardware and related software products for the industrial controls marketplace is looking to add a Project Manager II to their growing team!
This company designs, engineers, and manufactures highly regulated and technical products for the industrial controls and instrumentation industry. They have a 30-year history of constantly pushing the edge of what is technically possible and innovating to meet the unique needs of their customers. It's an exciting time to join their team as they are poised for significant growth due to increased customer demand.
This is a direct-hire position that offers hybrid capabilities and has excellent benefits, and lots of opportunities for growth!
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the customer, project cost goals, schedule, technical requirements, and process.
- Partnering with Product Marketing and Engineering Teams to prepare product planning documents.
- Spearhead the execution of product development projects by communicating with necessary departments and properly documenting project phase checklists, risk management, and other associated documentation.
- Maintain and manage client relationships and expectations.
- Conduct and lead weekly project team meetings.
You will be successful in this role if you have a background in Project Management and have worked with hardware and software products.
Schedule: Day shift with hybrid opportunities.
Project Manager Qualifications:
- Over 3 years of project management experience within the manufacturing or related industry.
- Experience working with hardware and software products.
- Experience using project management tools and software; Excel spreadsheets, MS Project, and more.
- Working Knowledge of ISO 9001, IEC 61508, IEC 62334, or IECEx is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Salary: $100-128K, depending on experience.
Competitive benefits package includes:
- PTO and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Community Service time
Location: Bellevue, WA, this is a hybrid position.
Interviews are happening now! Apply now or call 425-249-3012 to schedule your interview today.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA's Technical team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.