Seasonal Shipping Associate | No Weekends
Posted September 11, 2023
Full-time, Temporary, M-F 8am-4pm
Are you interested in working within the CBD industry? This Seasonal Shipping Associate role could be a great foot in the door opportunity for you as the holiday season is right around the corner.
This is a full-time opportunity with both temp and temp to hire options with a growing CBD Manufacturer that recently became the MLB's sole provider of CBD health products. They offer weekly pay, a positive work environment, and the potential for permanent hire based on reliability and performance!
The best part? There is no long interview process so you can get started right away as production needs arise.
Seasonal Shipping Associate Job Duties:
- Complete tasks using fine motor skills while maintaining high quality of output
- Execute and deliver results on shipping duties such as picking and packing
- Keep work areas clean, safe, and sanitary
- Work independently as well as in a team to support others
- Monday – Friday 8:00am-4:30pm (schedule may change based off business needs)
Seasonal Shipping Associate Requirements:
- Ability to stand, stoop, bend and move consistently for the length of a shift
- Previous warehouse or shipping experience is preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Benefits if hired on permanently:
- Benefits upon permanent hire: Medical, dental, vision, and pet insurance
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Generous employee discount
Location: Louisville, Colorado – Not Bus Accessible
If you are interested in this Seasonal Shipping Associate opportunity, please apply now or call 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. In this position, I get to connect with people on a daily basis and help them find the right position that best fits their needs. The best part of my job is being able to make a difference in someone’s life for the better one job at a time!