Military Truck Assembler Technician | 6am-230pm | Daily Overtime
Posted September 12, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6:00am - 2:30pm
Do you have experience with mechanical assembly or fabrication? Would you consider yourself somewhat of a carpenter and enjoy building and measuring with materials? Frequently disassemble and reassemble anything automotive? If yes then this Assembler Technician job with a leading military asset protection company could be a great opportunity for you! This is a great chance to get your foot in the door with a company that offers a a "trade style" career path working alongside some the most experienced people in the industry
This company specializes transforming semi trucks, trailers and vehicles into military grade security equipment. When you're transporting highly valuable assets and need protection at the highest level, this is how it's done.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire job that REQUIRES weekly overtime offering DOUBLE overtime pay after 48 hours, wow! Hours per week can be up to 50 plus at times!. Offering great perks such as weekly pay, great benefits upon permanent hire, new facility, a work environment that is heavily focused on training and developing, team work, and rewarding a job well done! You have the opportunity to learn long-lasting valuable skills.
Assembler Technician Job Duties:
- Disassemble and assemble parts of semi-trucks and large trailers
- Using variety of hand and power tools regularly for duration of shift
- Read measurements and inspect work dimensions
- Follow work flow instructions with multi step processes
- Desire to learn and develop skills with provided training
This is a great opportunity for someone who would enjoy building or working on large industrial vehicles using power tools regularly and desires to be in a labor intensive learning environment.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm with daily overtime required as needed
- 40-50+hrs/week - Mandatory daily overtime and Saturday's as needed
- OT is paid out at 1.5 times for all hours over 40
- OT is paid out at 2.0 times for all hours over 48
Assembler Technician Requirements:
- Mechanically inclined with experience using heavy duty power tools
- Strong knowledge of measurements
- Use of hands with power tools and equipment
- Working in warm temperatures doing labor intensive work
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Stand, kneel, bend, reach for duration of shift
- Wiring or electrical experience a plus, not required
Benefits upon permanent hire:
- Dental and Vision
- Holiday Pay
Location: Chandler, AZ - Kyrene Rd and 202 Freeway (must have own transportation)
If you are ready to take the next or first step in your career as an Assembler Technician apply now or call 480-750-7272 to speak with someone today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Mesa team. I take pride in knowing I am an asset to our community through TERRA Staffing Group. My goal is to build strong, long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with candidates and clients alike.