Manufacturing Associate | CBD | 3-Day Weekends!
Posted September 12, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Thursday, 7:00-5:30pm
Do you have experience working in a cleanroom or FDA-regulated manufacturing environment? A local, industry leading manufacturer of high-quality CBD products has an opening for a Manufacturing Associate to join their close-knit team!
This company is focused on improving life by producing whole-plant hemp health supplements. More than just a product, this company gives hope to people around the world suffering from various illnesses.
If you are interested in doing work that matters AND want a job that offers great work-life balance, 3-day weekends, and competitive pay, this is a great opportunity for you! As a Manufacturing Associate you will be the heart and soul of the company because you’ll be helping to create the product.
Manufacturing Associate Job Duties:
- Assist in all areas of manufacturing process which can include manufacturing tinctures, extraction processes, hemp handling, bottling, labeling, packaging, and other duties
- Clean, sanitize, and operate production equipment
- Keep work areas clean and organized
- Assist with inventory as needed
Manufacturing Associate Requirements:
- 1 year of manufacturing experience required
- Experience working in a clean room or GMP/FDA regulated environment
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated longevity of at least 1 year in previously held positions
- Able to stand, stoop, bend throughout shift and lift 50lbs without accommodation
Schedule: (4) 10 hr. shifts: 7:00am-5:30pm, Monday-Thursday
- 3 days off every week (That’s 52 three-day weekends a year!)
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Benefits Offered Upon Permanent Hire by Employer:
- Medical, dental, vision—and pet insurance!
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Generous employee discount
- Up to 9 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
Location: Louisville, Colorado – Not bus accessible
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Associate position, apply now or call 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. In this position, I get to connect with people on a daily basis and help them find the right position that best fits their needs. The best part of my job is being able to make a difference in someone’s life for the better one job at a time!