QA Lab Tech | Food Production | Benefits
Posted September 19, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 8 PM to 6 AM
If you have at least one year of experience working in a Food Science or Quality Lab setting - this QA Lab Technician job could be a terrific fit for you!
A local farmer-owned,
award-winning dairy is growing rapidly which has created an opportunity for a QA Lab Tech to join their team!
They distribute dairy products throughout the Midwest.to some many large well-known retailers, including Starbucks, Walmart, and Sam's Club!
The QA Lab Tech will take product samples, conduct analysis and record quality data information to ensure product conforms to dairy industry standards.
This full-time, temp-to-hire position offers paid training, a condensed work schedule, opportunities for overtime and potential for career growth.
QA Lab Tech Job Duties:
- Pulling product samples for testing and analysis
- Using electric scales, microscope and other measuring tools to assess PH levels, temperatures, metal detection in product
- Record test results and document in QA database
If you thrive on attention to detail, enjoy being physically active at work and are looking for an opportunity to grow - this could be the job for you!
Schedules: Night Shift - Condensed Schedule
- 3 12-hour shifts plus a 4-6-hour shift (work 3.5 days/week!)
- 3 Days Off: Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Regular opportunity for Overtime!
QA Lab Tech Requirements:
- 1+ year experience in a QA Lab Tech role
- Experience working in a production or food manufacturing environment
- Strong math skills - able to calculate fractions, weights, percentages
- Ability to work on your feet for 10-12 hours
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Computer and data entry proficiency
- Weekly pay
- Frequent opportunities for overtime
- Gain experience and enhance your skills
Location: Dallas, TX
If you're interested in learning more about this QA Lab Technician opportunity, apply today or call (469)947-6789 to speak with someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Branch Manager of TERRA's Irving team. The best thing about being at TERRA is working with people. I take pride in connecting talented people with the right position and company. My daughter and I love to take walks in the rain. We love the PNW! I spend a great deal of my time in the mountains in the spring and summer. I enjoy archery as well!