Human Resources Coordinator
Posted September 14, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, 7am - 4pm
Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a
career within the human resources?
Quality Harvest Foods specializes in baking hand-held pastries, pizzas & snacks and they are adding a Human Resource Coordinator to their team in N.E. Portland!
This is a direct hire role, so you will be a permanent team member from day one and have access to all of their benefits right away.
No previous human resources experience? No problem. They are willing to train the right person who is passionate about people.
In this role, you will enjoy a great work-lift balance, cross-training, and advancement opportunities.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the HR team with many facets of HR, including payroll administration, recruitment, and benefit administration. Interested in learning another discipline of this field? They would love to train you!
Human Resource Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Process payroll for full-time and temporary employees
- Recruit for full-time employees and partner with staffing firm to coordinate temp-to-hire interviews and start dates.
- Deliver exceptional and timely customer service to employees while upholding professionalism and confidentiality
- Process new hire paperwork and ensure compliance with I-9, W-4 documentation, and E-Verify requirements
- Conduct weekly new hire orientations
- Support with other functions, including the distribution of 401(k) information, benefits administration, and other reporting as needed
You will be successful in this role if you genuinely enjoy working with people and want to make a difference in people's lives daily!
Human Resource Coordinator Schedule:
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Human Resource Associate Qualifications:
- 1 year of Human Resources experience (preferred)
- 1 year of Customer Service/Administrative Experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer paid life insurance
- 40 hours of PTO
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Location: N.E. Portland –public accessible from some locations
Location: N.E. Portland
Apply now if you are interested in this Human Resource Coordinator position. Or call (360) 713-9200 to talk to Scout right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver team. I love meeting new people every day and am excited to bring the right clients and candidates together. But the best part of my job is giving so many wonderful and talented people a chance to shine!