Posted September 15, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F 6am-4:30pm
Driver Helper opportunity available with a local building material supplies in NW Industrial Portland!
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position that offers on the job training, weekly overtime and opportunity for long term advancement with the company.
Working with this organization, you can expect to work in a supportive and team-oriented environment. As a Driver, you will be commuting with a Delivery Driver around the Portland metro area to new construction sites!
Driver Helper Responsibilities:
- Start your day by loading up your truck at the warehouse
- Travel in a company truck to new construction sites around the Portland metro area
- Unloading building materials at each job site per order
- Practice team lifting?
- Customer facing when at job sites
Driver Helper Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Have a valid drivers license.
- Comfortable working regular overtime (up to 10 hours a week).
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Recent work experience of 3+ months in any industry
Pay: $22/hr. DOE
Benefits through TERRA:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Virtual care
- Life, critical illness, accident, long and short-term disability insurance
- Identity theft protection
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer match
- Commuter benefits
- Gym membership discount
- 6 paid holidays
Location: NW Industrial Portland
- Must have a vehicle - not public transit accessible
If you are interested in this Driver Helper position, apply now or call 503-946-3874 to speak to someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The professionalism they provided me with was outstanding. Several staff members contacted me to assure I was provided with all of the necessary information and tools to have a successful interview.