Posted September 15, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday, day shift
This is a fantastic opportunity to continue your career with this full-time, direct hire Account Manager opportunity!
This position is with an industry leader in the relocation and logistics services industry. This role will be critical in ensuring this company’s largest and most valued client is getting the support they need while continuing to grow this relationship by recognizing new opportunities to expand the company’s footprint with this client.
This full-time direct hire Account Manager opportunity provides great benefits, competitive pay and plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement. Not only will you be working with a company known for it’s employee centric value, but you will be also working closely with a globally known, innovative company as your named account!
Account Manager Responsibilities
- Maintains and expands relationships with multiple named accounts
- Lead the customer account planning cycle and ensure customers needs and expectations are being met
- Achieve assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts
- Lead solution development efforts that best address the customer needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Present new company programs to existing accounts
- Produce and present quarterly reports to customer accounts and internal teams
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
You will be successful in this role if you have experience creating and nurturing strong customer relationships as well as identifying and implementing opportunities for growth.
Account Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of vendor management experience
- Experience managing large corporate accounts
- Moving industry experience a plus
- Proven experience growing and maintaining relationships with current customers while looking for additional opportunities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- $80,000-$95,000k+ DOE plus bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with company match
- Vacation, Sick Time & Holiday Pay
- Eligible for yearly bonus
- Monthly mobile phone stipend of $100
- Mileage reimbursement
- Monday-Friday, flexible day shift hours
Location: Redmond, WA
If you are interested in this Account Manager opportunity, apply now or email your resume to [email protected]Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Technical Recruiter for the TERRA Technical Division. I love having the opportunity to change people’s lives by matching clients with the perfect candidates. The greatest part of my job is being able to make a real impact and create success stories.