Mechanical Assemblers | 4x10s Schedule
Posted December 7, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday to Thursday 6AM-4:30PM
We are partnered with the largest truck body and trailer manufacturer in the PNW! They manufacture huge 18-wheel trucks and trailers. They have immediate openings for Mechanical Assemblers on their team! These jobs are full-time, temporary-to-hire and offer a 4-day work week, as well as benefits upon permanent hire.
Mechanical Assemblers will assemble components following blueprints, install them on dump trucks and trailers and do some welding and basic wiring.
This position is perfect for anyone who is mechanically minded and is looking to learn new skills.
Mechanical Assemblers' Responsibilities:
- Perform mechanical assembly using power and hand tools
- Install hydraulic and pump components onto vehicles
- Utilizing measuring tools
- Zip-tie wires and run/feed wiring
Pay: $23 - $26/hour
Mechanical Assembler Qualifications:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Manufacturing experience
- Hand and power tool experience
- Medical, dental, vision
- Virtual care
- Life, critical illness, accident, long and short-term disability insurance
- identity theft protection
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer match
- Commuter benefits
- Gym membership discount
- 6 paid holidays*
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Paid holidays, paid vacation and 401(k) with employer-match
If you are interested in this Mechanical Assembler position, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Everett team. I love matching great candidates with jobs that they love! My favorite thing about my job is getting to meet so many talented people and working with each person to figure out what the right fit looks like for them.