Posted September 18, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm
Are you looking for a great administrative position in the Tualatin area? A company that is a leader in the security industry is adding a Receptionist to their team!
They provide services like fire alarm safety, electronic security, and building automation and have a strong focus on being the best service provider around.
In this role, your day will involve answering phones, filing, scanning, doing some basic data entry, greeting visitors, making travel arrangements, and assisting with miscellaneous office projects as needed.
This job is full-time, has a Monday-Friday schedule and offers weekly pay.
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company that has a strong, team-oriented culture and regularly gives back to the community.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Completing data entry and preparing reports through excel
- Taking inbound phone calls and assisting answering customer questions
- Greeting people and managing the front desk
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs and spend the majority of the day sitting at a desk
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm
Pay: $20-$23/hr depending on experience
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Tualatin, OR (Not public transit accessible)
If you're interested in learning more about this Receptionist position, apply online or call us at 503-946-3874 to speak to someone immediately!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Staffing Manager for the TERRA Beaverton team. Building relationships and finding the perfect match between the client and the candidate makes me so happy. When I’m not at work, I’m spending time with my wonderful husband and daughter.