Office Coordinator | Front Desk Receptionist
Posted September 18, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Are you a keen multitasker who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? Do you have a knack for customer service and a passion for helping others? If you've recently worked within the last 6 months and are looking for a fresh challenge, our Office Coordinator role at our Irving, TX branch could be a great fit for you!
As an Office Coordinator, you'll be the first point of contact for all TERRA visitors (and callers), and you'll play an essential role in helping the office run smoothly and efficiently—you'll set the tone for the initial impression people have of the office...and the business!
You'll work closely with sensitive, confidential information, so attention to detail is crucial. (Experience in the medical, dental, or legal field is a plus!)
While your role will involve spending a fair bit of time on the phone and computer, don't fret if you don't have prior phone experience. We'll ensure you're fully trained and comfortable. You'll enjoy a steady Mon-Fri full-time schedule, a full benefits package including paid time off and paid holidays, and the opportunity to make a real difference in people's lives.
What sets TERRA apart? We offer a structured training plan and regular one-on-one meetings with your manager to discuss progress on goals and how to reach them. We also encourage initiative. If you see an area for improvement, we want to hear from you!
Take your customer service and administrative skills to the next level. Join the TERRA team, where you'll work with purpose, help us fulfill our mission of Success Stories Created Daily, and make a big impact on the success of your team and the organization.
Email [email protected]
Office Coordinator Key Responsibilities
· Acting as the first point of contact for all incoming communication (visitors and phone calls)
· Assisting candidates with onboarding process
· Record management
· Managing office supply inventory
Office Coordinator Qualifications
· 1-2 years’ experience in a professional office or in a customer service role!
· Previous busy, multi-line phone experience is preferred; not required- we can train you to be successful
· Ability to work in a high energy, results oriented environment
· MS Office proficiency
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
· Medical, Dental Vision (PPO and HDP)
· Health Savings Account
· Virtual Care
· Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Employee Wellness Program
· Pet Insurance
· Commuter Benefits
· Gym Membership Discount
· Consumer Discount Program Membership
· 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
· 8 Paid Holidays
· 17 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) the first year
· 3 days of Paid Community Service Time (CTO)
· 3 weeks of Paid Parental Leave, plus PTO match of up to 5 weeks
Want to Take the Next Step?
Our mission is simple–Success Stories Created Daily. This is your chance to make a real impact on real people. The work you do will literally change lives.
If you are interested in joining an industry-leading, award-winning company that is making a big impact, we would love to hear from you.
Email [email protected]?
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
I really appreciate the support and honesty of your firm.