Posted September 19, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6:30am-3:00pm
This solvents and chemical solution company has been in business for over 50 years right here in the Pacific Northwest! They specialize in manufacturing cleaning agents for companies in industries that span from food sanitation to water treatment. In fact, they manufacture thousands of different chemicals.
They are looking to add a full-time Warehouse Associate to their team!
In this Warehouse Associate position, you will be responsible for putting the solvents and chemicals into large containers and labeling them for shipment. They give you all of your safety gear, including rubber boots, glasses, and rain gear to wear while working with the products!
Warehouse Associate Job Duties:
- Filling containers & drums with a liquid solution
- Receiving products
- Packaging orders for shipment
- Using hand tools for things like sealing containers
- Palletizing orders
- Eventual growth into forklift operation
You will succeed in this position if you enjoy working in a clean & bright atmosphere, have a great sense of humor, and are looking to grow within a great company!
Schedule: Monday – Friday 6:30 am – 3:00 pm
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Ability to lift 50lbs consistently throughout the shift
- Ability to push 50+lbs on a regular basis
- Comfortable walking, standing, bending, shifting, and lifting for 8+ hours
- Read and follow recipes/directions
- 6 months of warehouse/production experience desired
Benefits after conversion:
- Life Insurance - employer paid
- Retirement plan
- PTO and paid holidays
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays?
Location: Lynnwood, WA – bus accessible for most!
Interviews are happening now for this Warehouse Associate position! Apply today or call 206-453-2852 for more information.?Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Everett team. I love matching great candidates with jobs that they love! My favorite thing about my job is getting to meet so many talented people and working with each person to figure out what the right fit looks like for them.