Posted September 18, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
If you have at least 4 years working in a client-facing role and managing teams and you’re looking for a new career that offers a stable Monday through Friday schedule, you could be a great fit for this Senior Recruiter position.
Terra in partnership with ASG Staffing is looking to add a Senior Recruiter to our growing staffing firm. ASG Staffing specializes in recruiting qualified light industrial talent for local companies.
As a Senior Recruiter you will be trained to develop strong relationships with clients and match job seekers to the right opportunity. This position offers competitive pay, a promotional career track, and professional development from supportive senior leadership.
If you have worked in a management position in a client facing industry (like retail, restaurant or hospitality) you have the expert level people management & communication skills TERRA is looking for in an ideal candidate.
You’ll enjoy the work-life balance a recruiting career at ASG Staffing offers – no more nights, weekends, or holidays spent on the job! This is a chance to be a huge help to people and local companies by matching up the right candidate with the right job - while making a great living at the same time.
Senior Recruiter Key Responsibilities:
- Identify quality candidates to fill open positions.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and payroll management for placed candidates.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and current clients.
- Make outbound calls to set meetings with key decision makers
- Strategizing and creating service delivery plans
Senior Recruiter Qualifications:
- At least four years of working in a client-facing leadership role
- For example: experience as a retail manager, hospitality manager or account manager.
- At least two years of work experience in a position that required meeting monthly quotas or sales goals.
- Experience resolving customer & employee issues by identifying creative solutions & utilizing expert communication skills.
- Experience managing teams and support employee career development.
Compensation: $55,000-$65,000 (base salary) + commission
Location: Memphis, TN (100% in office)
If you're interested in this Senior Recruiter opportunity- apply today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Talent Acquisition Manager for TERRA. I love that I get to meet such a variety of candidates with unique skills and abilities and that I get to help them be the obvious choice for potential employers. The constant piecing together of the puzzle is such an exciting and rewarding challenge!