Plant Engineer | Direct Hire | Manufacturing
Posted November 28, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Day Shift
The industry leader in developing and manufacturing all-natural citrus based ingredients and beverages is looking to add a Plant Engineer to their growing team! This position offers competitive benefits, long-term career paths, and a great company culture.
This production company is known for their wide range of all-natural beverages including citrus blends, Ades and fruit waters, purees and smoothies, teas, and premium cocktail mixers. This is a great time to join their team as they are experiencing growth due to customer demand.
This is a direct-hire, full-time opportunity with a company that is committed to excellence, quality, and customer service.
Plant Engineer Responsibilities:
- Partner with Sr management, maintenance staffing, and engineering teams to support operations and project execution.
- Lead the implementation of projects and coordinate process design activities performed by engineering contractors.
- Maintain existing equipment and improve on control systems in the existing plant.
- Update and maintain documentation as well as enforcing company policies and procedures, including GMPs, Food Safety and Quality requirements.
You will be successful in this role if you have a strong background in successfully managing projects and enjoy hands-on work.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, Flexible day shift hours
Plant Engineer Qualifications:
- Over 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience working within a food manufacturing/production company is highly desired.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing and product environment is required.
- Strong knowledge of Auto CAD and PLC experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- $100,000 - $120,000 DOE
- Bonus potential
Competitive benefits package includes:
- Yearly bonus opportunity
- Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Paid Sick, Vacation, and Holidays.
- 401(k) with match.
- Flexible spending account.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Location: Tempe, AZ - relocation assistance is available.
Interviews are happening now! Apply now or call 425-249-3012 to schedule your interview today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA's Technical team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.