Medical Assembly Tech | Entry Level | Weekends Off
Posted November 5, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 1st or 2nd shift
Are you the type of person who wants to make a difference in peoples lives? If so, then this could be a great opportunity for you!
A local medical assembly company is looking for dedicated assembly techs to join their close-knit team. This is full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity that offers fantastic benefits upon conversion.?
This company is one of the largest medical assembly and manufacturing companies in North America and is dedicated to saving lives daily through different intravenous and cardiopulminary devices.
As an assembly tech you will be directly involved in assembling products that save thousands of lives everyday.
Assembly Technician Duties:
- Assemble medical tubing connections to different products
- Package and stage finished product for shipment
- Maintain a clean room environment through proper procedure and PPE
- Complete basic QA/QC measures for completed processes
Assembly Technician Requirements:
- 6 months of assembly or production experience
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a clean room environment
- 1-2 years of longevity in your previous role
- High school diploma or equivelant
- 1st shift Monday – Friday 6:00am – 4:30pm (10 hour shifts 5 days a week)
- 2nd shift Monday – Thursday 1:00pm – 1:30am (12 hour shifts 4 days a week)
Pay: $19/hr - $20/hr
Benefits offered by employer upon permanent hire:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401k w/ employer match
- On-site gym
- Vacation and sick time
- On-site massage therapist
Location: Arvada, CO
If you are interested in this Medical Assembly Technician role, apply here or call: 720-405-5222
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. I love being able to help people find the right job for them as well as finding that right person for our clients. But my favorite thing about my job is having the ability to truly make a difference in people’s everyday lives!