Posted November 15, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 7am - 3:30pm
This is a temp-to-hire position that offers full-time and stable hours with a growing company that is looking to expand. They are a Vegetarian company that have a established path to career growth.
Production Associate Job Duties Include:
- Set up boxes
- Package and label products for shipping
- Operate production machine to fill various bottles
- Ensure containers are present to collect the finished product
- Clean production facility as needed
Production Associate Requirements:
- Experience working around food and/or food safety
- Great attention to detail
- Enjoy a close team environment
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
Schedule: Monday - Friday
7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Redmond, WA
If you are interested in this Production Associate position, apply Online or call 206-453-2852 to set up a interview!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist with the Terra Kirkland Branch. My biggest motivation is to help candidates find the right opportunity where they can envision themselves for a long time. I strive to make an impact in people's lives and lend a hand when needed.