Maintenance Technician | Direct Hire | Multiple Shifts | Different Experience Levels
Posted November 28, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, 2nd and 3rd Shifts
Do you have machine maintenance experience or looking to gain some? A great local coffee roasting company? that offers competitive benefits, long-term career paths, and a great culture is looking to add Maintenance Technicians to their growing team.
This manufacturing company specializes in roasting, grinding, flavoring, and packaging coffee, catering to the world’s finest coffee brands worldwide. This is a great time to join their team as they are experiencing tremendous growth due to high customer demand.This is a permanent, full-time opportunity with a company that is committed to producing high quality products and truly values their employees.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the operational capability of machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for the maintenance, repair, and replacement of plant equipment and systems.
- Assist with equipment installation and preventative maintenance.
- Comply with company’s General Safety Communication Program.
You’ll be successful in this role if you are mechanically inclined and enjoy working with a team.
Schedule: 2 shifts available:
- Monday – Friday: 1 pm – 9:30 pm
- Sunday – Thursday: 10 pm – 6:30 am
Maintenance Technician Qualifications:
- Recent machine maintenance experience OR aircraft mechanic/technician experience.
- Experience working within the manufacturing and/or production industry.
- Strong knowledge of machine and equipment repair.
- Ability to troubleshoot using PLC and PC software systems tools.
Competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Sick and vacation plans.
- 401(k) with match.
- Long-term disability and life insurance.
- Pet insurance!
- Leadership training.
Location: Everett, WA
Interviews are happening now! Apply now or call 425-249-3012 to schedule your interview today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA's Technical team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.