Maintenance Supervisor | Direct Hire | Multiple Shifts
Posted November 28, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Multiple Shifts
A local coffee roasting company is looking to add Maintenance Supervisors to their growing team!
This company specializes in roasting, grinding, flavoring, and packaging coffee, catering to the world’s finest coffee brands worldwide. This is a great time to join their team as they are experiencing tremendous growth due to high customer demand.
This is a permanent, full-time opportunity for a company that is committed to providing a positive culture, quality of products, and plenty of growth.
Maintenance Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the safety of machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for the maintenance, repair, and replacement of plant equipment and systems.
- Lead a small team of maintenance technicians.
- Seek to improve processes and over equipment performance.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have previous experience in maintenance and recent leadership experience.
Schedule: 2 shifts available
- Monday – Friday: 1:30 pm – 9:45 pm
- Sunday – Thursday: 10:30 pm – 7 am
Maintenance Supervisor Qualifications:
- Over 5 years of maintenance experience within the manufacturing/production industry.
- 2+ years of leadership experience; open to industry.
- Strong knowledge of machine and equipment repair.
- PLC experience is needed.
- $80,000 - $90,000, DOE
Competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Sick and vacation plans.
- 401(k) with match.
- Long-term disability and life insurance.
- Pet insurance!
- Leadership training.
Location: Everett, WA
Interviews are happening now! Apply now or call 425-249-3012 to schedule your interview today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA's Technical team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.