Production Wrapper | Fly Fishing Rods
Posted October 25, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-Th, 7:00am-5:30pm
Do you enjoy fine-detailed hobbies such as sewing, knitting, braiding hair, building models? Would you like to work in a welcoming, supportive environment? This could be a great opportunity for you!
A local fly-fishing company has an Assembler opening on their production team. This is a full-time, temporary-to-hire job for someone who wants to build a long-term career.
Current employees have recently said "this is one of the best jobs I've ever had." They love the environment, the supportive and fun leadership, and calm coworkers.
The production team is diverse and friendly, and there are incredible opportunities for career growth, and they prioritize employee well-being -- the three-day weekend schedule was voted on by employees!
Assembler Job Duties:
- Wrap fly fishing rods with thread.
- Follow written instructions and production guidelines.
- Inspect finished rods for imperfections.
Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 7:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Payday every Friday
- +1 years experience in Assembly
- Strong vision, attention to detail, and hand eye coordination.
- Good communication skills and ability to work on a team.
- Strong desire to develop skills long-term and grow with the company.
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical Illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
Benefits upon permanent hire:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 8 paid holidays
- Employee discounts on all company products
- Opportunities for cross training and continued growth.
Location: SODO - South Downtown Seattle (bus accessible and free parking)
If you are interested in this Assembler position, apply online or call 206-453-2852 to set up a interview!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Friends that I have made through doing different assignments and I always discuss the perfect ways TERRA Staffing employees treat us. They are unlike any other staffing agency I've worked for before.