Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate | Day And Swing Shifts
Posted November 7, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day & Swing Shifts Available
Looking for an entry-level position that requires no experience and will keep you moving and active? Then you might be interested in this Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate role!
A well-known local lumber company, that specializes in preparing & shipping lumber throughout the Pacific Northwest & Canada, is hiring multiple temp-to-hire Entry-Level Manufacturing Associates. This rapidly growing company has openings on both their Day and Swing shift teams.
In this role, you will be working on a team to assess product quality and prepare lumber to ship to customers. If you enjoy working with your hands and you're comfortable using hand and power tools, you could be a great fit!
This company prides themselves on their positive team environment & offering cross training opportunities to support employee skill development.
If you're interested in growing a career at a stable company that will invest in you - apply today.
Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate Responsibilities:
- Use hand/power tools
- Manual stacking of wood and wood products
- Using air tools to wrap treated wood and attach inventory tags
- Day Shift: Monday - Friday, 5:00am - 1:30pm
- Swing Shift: Monday - Friday, 2:30pm - 11:00pm
Pay: $19.00 - $20.00 per hour (depending on shift)
- Plus opportunities for overtime if you want to earn more.
Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate Job Requirements:
- Able to lift 50lbs.
- Able to read a tape measure.
- Comfortable working outdoors in a covered & heated work area.
- Wear required PPE: Vest, gloves, glasses and hearing protection – all provided!
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Vancouver Area
If you’re interested in this Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate position, apply now or call us to learn more: (503) 946-3874.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist with the TERRA Vancouver team. I love working with candidates to find the right opportunity for them and sharing the excitement that comes with.