Quality Inspector | Weekend Night Shift
Posted October 11, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Friday - Sunday, 4:00 am - 4:30 pm
If you have at least 6 months of quality control & warehouse experience and you’re looking for an opportunity to expand your skills, then this Quality Inspector position could be a great fit for you.
An aerospace company that specializes in preparing metal used to manufacture airplane parts is expanding their Weekend Night Shift Quality Inspector team.
In this position, you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring product meets quality standards prior to shipment.
You’ll enjoy their warm work environment & awesome work-life balance – 3-Day work weeks & 4-Days off!
You will have the opportunity to participate in their excellent training program covering everything from safety, forklift certification, to specialized department training. This company is growing and expanding, and you can grow and expand with them!
Quality Inspector duties:
- Accurately use gauges, scales, and other measurement instruments
- Identify and segregate non-conforming parts or material
- Follow written instructions to verify product meets specifications
- Complete data entry to compile work results into appropriate databases
- Perform final inspections to outgoing shipments
Weekend Night Shift Schedule: Friday – Sunday, 4:00 am - 4:30 pm
Pay: $21.50 per hour
Quality Inspector Requirements:
- 6+ months of warehouse experience
- 6+ months quality control experience
- Comfortable navigating a computer
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- High School Diploma/GED
TERRA Benefits offered to temp-to-hire employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Benefits offered by employer upon permanent hire:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K with a 100% match of the first 4% of employee contributions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Parental leave
- 15 days paid vacation
- 8 hours of paid volunteer time
- Paid holidays
Location: Auburn, WA
If you’re interested in this Quality Inspector position, apply now or call us to learn more: 253-353-7700.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tacoma team. I love being able to create success stories between clients and candidates.