Fabrication Quality Control Inspector
Posted November 8, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Day
- Inspect, monitor, and ensure all quality standards are met for parts before moving to the next step in the production process
- Maintain documentation and checklists for all inspections or tests of every process, part, or component, both purchased or finished, that are involved in the production of a product
- Identify each problem or issue regarding the quality of the products and make recommendations for changes for improvement
- Request rework and/or reject parts as needed to meet quality standards
- 3 + years of quality control and inspection in fabrication OR 5 + years of experience working in fabrication department
- Ability to read and interpret work orders and blueprints
- Experience a wide variety of measuring equipment
- Experience in ISO 9001 Quality Management system preferred
Pay: $25 - $34/hr. DOE
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Life insurance for each employee
- 401K Employer Matching
- Profit Sharing
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply or call Raquel Collins at 206-384-4558.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA' s Professional and Technical Division specializing in identifying technical, engineering and leadership talent for career opportunities with innovative, industry-leading manufacturing companies across the nation. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities that utilize the talent and skills that they bring. It's truly a privilege to be a part of such an important step in the career and future of those I get to work with each day.