Plant Manager | 3 Day Weekends | Green Technology
Posted October 18, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Day
Excellent opportunity for a Plant Manager to join a company that is devoted to sustainability through recycling and energy conservation making them a leader in the use of "green materials".
This well-established, industry leader manufactures revolutionary products that are innovative, environmentally friendly alternatives to traditional wastewater systems. Made of 95% recycled material their systems consume 85 percent less electricity and emit 40 percent less carbon than conventional systems. Currently, they are seeking a Plant Manager to manage and oversee production operations at their Portland plant.
Plant Manager Responsibilities:
- Manages and oversee plant operations
- Coordinate with Supervisor to ensure that all safety, daily production goals, and quality standards are being met
- Responsible for attracting, developing, and retaining a team who can meet or exceed customer demand for the site
- Direct the activities of production personnel in the areas of equipment operation, quality control requirements, and standards and procedures
- Operate and troubleshoot manufacturing equipment including Automation (Robotics, AGV’s, AMR’s. PLC, Pneumatics, Electrical, and data management)
- Controls drivers for costs and production capabilities, adjusted to production volumes, and develops budget inputs for plant operations based on sales plans
- Monday - Thursday, 6:00am - 4:30pm
- Occasional Fridays
Plant Manager Qualifications:
- Strong experience in troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining mechanical manufacturing machinery and equipment
- At least 2+ years of leadership experience
- Self-starter with the ability and experience to run a satellite plant on their own
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge and experience
- Resourceful in overseeing staffing and attracting, developing, and retaining a team
Pay: $105,000 - $125,000
- Generous PTO
- Life insurance
- Work life balance
Location: Portland, OR
If you are interested in learning more about this Plant Manager opportunity, please apply or call Raquel Collins at 206-384-4558.Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA' s Professional and Technical Division specializing in identifying technical, engineering and leadership talent for career opportunities with innovative, industry-leading manufacturing companies across the nation. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities that utilize the talent and skills that they bring. It's truly a privilege to be a part of such an important step in the career and future of those I get to work with each day.