Machine Operator | Day And Night Shift
Posted November 20, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day and Night Shifts: 7am-7:20pm or 7pm-7:20am
A Dallas printing company has Machine Operator openings on their Day and Night Shift teams! They specialize in creating ink labels (not sticker) for tubes of calk, and they're experiencing rapid growth!
These jobs are temporary-to-hire and offer a great schedule for work-life balance. Machine Operators work compressed 12-hour shifts, 3 days on, 2 days off then 4 days on, 2 days off. Less commuting, more days off, and built-in overtime every other week!
In this role, you'll operate printing equipment to print/ink labels and ensure products meet customer standards and contains accurate information.
It's a great opportunity to expand your skills and grow professionally, as you'll work with more complex machines over time which comes with pay increase—and even leadership opportunities as the company grows.
Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Set up and verify work orders
- Operate screen-printing machine to imprint product information on plastic parts
- Inspect printed parts for quality and accuracy
- Perform basic machine adjustment and cleaning
- Day Shift: 7am-7:20 pm
- Night Shift: 7pm-7:20am
- Rotating Schedule: 3 days on, 2 days off then 4 days on, 2 days off
- Weekend availability required every other weekend.
- Opportunity for overtime.
Machine Operator Requirements:
- At least 6 months of machine operation or screen-printing experience
- Able to perform data entry to set up work orders into machine
- Day Shift: $17/hr
- Night Shift: $19/hr
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Dallas, TX
If you are interested in this Machine Operator role, apply now or give us a call: 469.947.6789
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter with the TERRA Beaverton team. I love being involved in the process of placing an individual in the perfect job opportunity for them. It's great to see them grow within their position. I enjoy getting to be a part of such an important moment of people’s lives!