Human Resources Manager
Posted November 17, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
If you are a Human Resources Manager with 3+ years of experience in all aspects of HR, and are looking for a hybrid job, this is a great opportunity!
A professional services organization that operates 4 retail stores in the Seattle area is currently looking for a Human Resources Manager to join their team!
This role offers the opportunity to manage complex HR initiatives, a flexible schedule, and the opportunity to grow your career within an up-and-coming industry.
The Human Resources Manager oversees all functions of HR, including recruitment, payroll, benefits administration, employee and labor relations, leave programs, and performance management- this role does not have any direct reports.
Human Resources Manager job duties:
- Manage all company compensation and benefits plan, including open enrollment and payroll
- Oversee recruiting and onboarding processes
- Maintenance of the HRIS system
- Oversee performance management and succession planning
- Ensure the organization complies with federal, state, and local laws regarding all human resources practices.
If you are passionate about HR and want to work directly with leaders who are collaborative and well versed in their industry- this could be a perfect fit for you!
Schedule: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
- Role may require occasional evenings and weekends
Qualifications for the Human Resources Manager role:
- 3+ years of complex HR experience in an HR Manager or Senior Generalist role
- Previous oversight of payroll and benefits administration
- Previous experience overseeing performance management and development programs within an organization
- Elevated skill working with HRIS, Google Suite, MS office Suite, online meeting platforms.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly preferred
Pay Range: $70,000- $80,000
- 80% Employer paid medical insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Hybrid work schedule (will largely work from home with typically 1-2 days per week in office)
If you are interested in a new Human Resources Manager role, apply today or call 206.405.3300 to learn more!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I’m a Senior Recruiter with the TERRA Seattle team. I love being able to work with people in different industries, and I get so much joy out of finding candidates and clients the perfect match!