Diesel Mechanic | 1st And 2nd Shift
Grand Prairie, TX
Posted November 15, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, 1st and 2nd Shift available
This is a direct-hire job, offering great benefits, including a company-paid pension, stock options, full medical benefits for your family, and tuition reimbursement if you choose to continue your education.
As a Diesel Mechanic, you will ensure their trucks are fully operational and up to standards. Replacing troubleshooting and preventative maintenance on Kenworth, and Peterbilt trucks
Diesel Mechanic Job Duties:
- Perform diagnostic inspections on general truck-tractor systems utilizing both mechanical diagnostics and system software diagnostics.
- Perform preventative maintenance inspection of truck-tractor components.
- Perform repairs to truck-tractor components.
- Complete the required paperwork to reflect hours, parts, and lube utilized within each job function.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Shift: 1st and 2nd shift available
Diesel Mechanic Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of truck-trailer repair experience.
- Commercial Driver's License or willingness to get one.
- Safety conscious and knowledge of general shop safety.
- Capable of completing job functions without repeat repairs.
- Basic Knowledge of DOT and CVSA rules and requirements.
- Available full-time and able to work rotating shifts.
- Full medical benefits
- Company-paid pension
- Stock options
- Tuition reimbursement
If you're interested in learning more about this Diesel Mechanic position, apply online or call 469-947-6789 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
They take the time to match not only skill sets, but personalities also. Great follow-up.