Managing Director | Hybrid | Retail
Posted October 24, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, 8am-5pm
A female and minority owned Professional Services Organization that operates retail stores in the Seattle area is looking to add a Managing Director to their team! This is a rare opportunity to join a company that has been a pioneer in their industry, and is rooted in diversity, equality, and inclusion.
This full-time, direct hire opportunity offers a full benefit package, the opportunity to make a major impact, and a laid-back company culture where work life balance is valued.
If you have experience with managing organizations in a competitive retail environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Managing Director Responsibilities:
- Oversee daily operations of the organization
- Provide leadership and direction for the management company, which provides support services for the retail location
- Provide direct oversight and support of key functional managers and their areas of work
- Communicate strategy and results to the organization’s employees
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports
- Monday – Friday, flexible day time hours
- Hybrid schedule – will need to go to the local office 1-2 times per week
Managing Director Requirements:
- Experience managing organizations in a competitive brick & mortar retail environment
- Proven experience as General Manager, Executive Director or in other high level managerial position
- Proven track record of developing and implementing business strategies aimed at increasing profitability, enhancing cost effectiveness, and driving growth in sales and marketing efforts
- The ability to wear many hats
Compensation: $130,000 - $150,000 + DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance – 80% employer paid
- 401k with employer match
- Generous employee discount
- Caring employer that truly values their employees
Location: Seattle, WA (Freemont)
If you are interested in this Managing Director opportunity, apply now or email your resume to [email protected].Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Technical team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.