Warehouse Associate | Day And Night Shifts Available
Posted November 20, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day and Night Shifts Available
Warehouse Associate opportunity with a world-class logistics aerospace company!
This company offers a stable position with great benefits, full-time hours, paid training, and plenty of overtime. The position is full-time, temporary-to-hire, and multiple schedules are available.
So you can work five days per week or three days per week. All schedules provide a full, forty-hour work week.
If you have at least 6 months of experience working in a warehouse environment, you could be a great fit! You will receive a pay increase when hired permanently by the employer!
Great opportunity for you to grow your skill set and get cross-trained in an air-conditioned facility!
Warehouse Associate Job Duties:
- Use RF scanner equipment to track inventory
- Unpack delivery shipments, counting products
- Check, inspect, and verify all shipments.
- Basic computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office products.
You will be successful in this warehouse associate role if you are highly motivated, looking to grow, and work well in a team environment!
- Thursday to Saturday 6:30am-7:00pm + 4hr day
- Monday to Wednesday 6:30am-7pm + 4hr day
- Sunday to Tuesday 6:30pm-7am + 4hr night
- Wednesday to Friday 6:30pm-7am + 4hr night
Pay: $17.50 - $18.50
- You will receive a .50 cent pay increase when you are hired permanently
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 months of consistent experience with the same employer
- Able to work a 60 hour work week the last week of each month
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs & stand throughout shift
- Wear Steel Toe boots
Benefits provided by employer upon permanent hire:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Parental care and leave programs
Benefits through TERRA available for temp-to-hire employees:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Virtual care
- Life, critical illness, accident, long and short-term disability insurance
- Identity theft protection
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer match
- Commuter benefits
- Gym membership discount
- 6 paid holidays
Location: South Phoenix, AZ
- Bus accessible
If you're interested in this Warehouse Associate opportunity, apply today or call us to learn more: (480)750-7272.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Scottsdale team. I enjoy meeting and getting to know each candidate individually so that I can get them the best possible job. I strive to help great candidates find the right long-term fit. I look forward to working with you!