Customer Service Manager | Outdoor Adventure Vehicles
Posted October 27, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Day
An industry leading manufacturer that is well-known for their outstanding service, quality, and value in building outdoor adventure vehicles is seeking a Customer Service Manager to join their team!
This well-established and fast-growing company has had a strong focus on building sustainable, uncomplicated camping experiences for over 50 years with their adventure vehicles.
In this Customer Service Manager role, you will be responsible for providing leadership to the customer service team while creating a strong customer-centric culture that leads to great customer experience. This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative team, where work life balance and career growth is valued.
Customer Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and guidance to customer service team through customer minded creative problem solving, consistent communication, strong coaching, clear KPI's and goals
- Work closely with field service partners and assist with training and support, build strong relationships to ultimately improve the customer experience
- Optimize scheduling and triage system to continually improve the customer experience and team alignment
- Build strong processes and continuously improve
Customer Service Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of customer service experience
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships and improve the customer experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally across teams internally and directly customers
- Mechanically Inclined
Pay: $65,000 - $85,000
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Generous PTO
- Company matched 401(k) retirement savings program
- Tuition Assistance
- Focus on Work/Life Balance
- Regular Employee & Family Events
- Employee Recognition Awards
- A culture that values opportunity for growth and development
Location: Yakama, WA - Offering Relocation Assistance
If you are interested in learning more about this Customer Service Manager opportunity, please apply or call Raquel Collins at 206-384-4558.Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA' s Professional and Technical Division specializing in identifying technical, engineering and leadership talent for career opportunities with innovative, industry-leading manufacturing companies across the nation. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities that utilize the talent and skills that they bring. It's truly a privilege to be a part of such an important step in the career and future of those I get to work with each day.