Machine Operator | Entry-Level
Posted December 4, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shifts
If you have six months of recent, consistent work experience in any industry, you might be a great fit for this Entry-Level Machine Operator position with a local manufacturer!
No experience is required - They will train you!
A large production manufacturer of grinding wheels that are used in the auto industry, aerospace & dental is expanding. They've been in business for over 100 years, so if you're looking for a job with stability, this is a great opportunity.
As a Machine Operator, you'll follow instructions to assemble products, operate press machines to build the structure of grinding wheels, and prepare products for their next step in production.
It's a full-time, temporary-to-hire role, benefits are offered upon permanent hire, and multiple openings on Day Shift schedules are available.
Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Following detailed instructions
- Mixing ingredients together
- Filling molds with mixing materials
- Operating press machines
- Checking gauges and specifications
A positive attitude, willingness to learn and commitment to working safely would make a successful Machine Operator.
- Day shifts available:
- 6:30AM - 3:00PM
- 6+ months of current work experience in any industry
- Ability to read and follow written instructions
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis
Pay: $18.50/hr - $20.00/hr
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Benefits upon permanent hire:
- Dental & Vision
- Paid time off
Location: Marysville, WA
- Gain great experience
- Be a part of an amazing team
- Potential to become a long-term career
Are you interested in the Machine Operator position? Apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Everett team. I love matching great candidates with jobs that they love! My favorite thing about my job is getting to meet so many talented people and working with each person to figure out what the right fit looks like for them.