Utility Truck Assember | Mechanical Assembly | 3 Day Weekends
Posted November 13, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6:00am-4:30pm
Do you have experience working with hand tools and power tools, reading blueprints and schematics, or any prior experience in metal fabrication?
A company that manufactures custom utility trucks has a full-time, temp-to-hire opening on their team for a Utility Truck Assembler. They assemble a variety of custom ordered utility trucks such as flatbed trucks, dump trucks, water trucks and more.
Perfect for someone with previous mechanical assembly or automotive, heavy truck, or equipment repair experience who enjoys working with their hands, using power tools and working with unique trucks.
They offer competitive wages, weekly pay, great benefits upon hire, and hands on training.
It's a great opportunity to build a career in a long-term position!
Assembler Job Duties:
- Determine all aspects of the job to be assembled
- Working with hands and using hand and power tools regularly
- Read blueprints and follow work flow instructions
- Working as a team and independently
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys building or working on industrial vehicle's, using their hands, power tools and creating a finished product!
Schedule: Monday - Thursday 6:00am - 4:30pm
- 40-48hrs/week - Mandatory overtime on Friday's when needed
- 1 year assembly experience OR 1 year automotive repair experience
- Ability to use hands and power tools
- Able to read measurements and perform basic conversions
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and stand for 10 hours
- Able to kneel and bend down for long periods
Pay: $18-$21+ DOE
Benefits upon permanent hire:
- Medical and Dental the first of the month after 60 days with the company
- 401(k) and vacation after 6 months with the company
Location: Mesa (Baseline Rd and Stapley Dr)
If you are interested in this Utility Truck Assembler position, apply now or call us: 480-750-7272
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Mesa team. It's an absolute privilege to get to help our clients find the right person for the job and help job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find their next career opportunity. I am grateful for the role I get to play in creating these success stories.