Warehouse Associate | Day And Night Shifts | No Client Interview Or THC Screening
Posted October 30, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day and Night Shift
Kickstart your career with this fantastic opportunity! A global supply chain company currently has several entry-level warehouse positions open—no need for prior experience.
They are located on the same campus as one of America's biggest tech firms, and handle all of their warehouse logistics.
These are full-time, temporary to hire jobs in a relaxed warehouse environment and you will receive excellent training on pallet jacks and electric carts—to ensure you succeed and to help you grow your skills!
Choose from day or night shifts.
What's more, these roles could become your stepping stone to a permanent job!
The best part? There's no formal interview.
Warehouse Associate Job Duties:
- Pull different parts using a paper pick list
- Operate a pallet jack and driving an electric cart – training provided!
- Receive packages using a scanner
This opportunity doesn't require a THC drug screen.
The only requirement is the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Schedule Options - with pay breakdowns.
- 8-hour Day Shift: Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm - $18.25/hr
- 12-hour Day Shifts: 6:15am - 6:30pm - $19.25/hr
- Sunday - Tuesday, every other Wednesday
- Thursday - Saturday, every other Wednesday
- 12-hour Night Shifts: 6:15pm - 6:30am - $21.25/hr
- Sunday - Tuesday, every other Saturday
- Wednesday - Friday, every other Saturday
Pay: $18.25-$21.25/hr - depending on shift
Benefits through TERRA Staffing:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Virtual care
- Life, critical illness, accident, long and short-term disability insurance
- Identity theft protection
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer match
- Commuter benefits
- Gym membership discount
- 6 paid holidays
Location: Hillsboro, OR
This location is not accessible via public transportation.
If this Warehouse Associate role sounds like a good fit for you, apply now or call us at 503-946-3874.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA staff was very polite and respectful. The job I was sent to was wonderful. I really enjoyed going through TERRA staffing.