Controls Engineer | Flexible Schedule | Positive Culture
Posted October 30, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, Pick your hours
A long standing residential roofing shingle manufacturer is looking for a Controls Engineer to join their close-knit team. This is a rare opportunity to join a company that is deep rooted in their community and is built off of integrity, innovation, and team work.
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity that offers competitive compensation, flexible schedule, and positive work culture.
If you have an Electrical Engineering background and experience with automation and PLC Controls, this could be an incredible opportunity for you!
Controls Engineer Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot PLC and HMI programs, instrumentation, and drives on the production lines
- Analyze and implement improvements throughout multi-faceted manufacturing process and integrate systems to support production process
- Maintain awareness of new technologies relating to controls, drives, and web handling and when applicable, lead the implementation of new technologies
- Execute strategic items delegated by Engineering Manager for the Plant operation
- Update and create electrical drawings
- Monday – Friday, pick your hours
- Weekends may be required on occasion
Controls Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or comparable years of experience
- Experience in PLC code development and motion control systems
- Experience with electrical distribution troubleshooting and design
- Experience with AutoCAD or comparable program
- Experience with HMI programming
Compensation: $130,000 - $160,000 DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with match
- Positive work culture built on trust and integrity
Location: Dallas, TX
If you are interested in this Controls Engineer opportunity, apply now or email your resume to [email protected].Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Branch Manager for the TERRA Broomfield team. I love meeting new candidates every day, learning what their goals are for their career, and finding the right fit for their needs. The true gift is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine!