Warehouse Clerk | Pick Your Shift
Posted October 31, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Thursday-Sat 6:30am-7pm
Warehouse Clerk opportunity with a world-class logistics aerospace company!
This company offers a stable position with great benefits, full-time hours, paid training, and plenty of overtime. The position is full-time, temporary-to-hire and multiple schedules are available.
All schedules provide a full, forty-hour work week with an opportunity for overtime.
Have a year's worth of experience in a warehouse and have basic computer skills? Great opportunity for you to grow your skill-set and get cross-trained in a air conditioned facility!
• Process orders and maintain inventory into a Warehouse Management System (WMS)
• Perform data entry tasks
• Research and correct transaction errors
• Handle domestic and international shipping documents
• Perform duties that may include picking, packing, scanning, kitting or counting products
• Adhere to the 7S program and maintain a clean environment at all times
• Work in a safe manner that protects you and your team members
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- 1 year of warehouse experience
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft word and Excel
- Ability to be on your feet for entire 8 to 12 hour shift.
- Steel Toe boots
- Recent month longevity
SCHEDULES:Thursday-Saturday: 6:30am-7:00pm + 4 hr day TBD
Wednesday-Friday 6:30pm-7:00am + 4 hr day TBD
Benefits provided by employer upon permanent hire:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Parental care and leave programs
- 50 cent pay increase along with annual pay raises
Location: South Phoenix, AZ
- Bus accessible
If you're interested in this Warehouse Clerk opportunity, apply today or call us to learn more: (480)750-7272.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Scottsdale team. I enjoy meeting and getting to know each candidate individually so that I can get them the best possible job. I strive to help great candidates find the right long-term fit. I look forward to working with you!