Bindery Operator | Direct Hire
Posted October 31, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday, 5am-1:30pm
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Bindery Operating with a company that offers job stability, a positive work environment, and prides itself on inclusivity and culture?
Then this could be the opportunity for you! A leading print company is looking for a Bindery Operator for operate a Saddle Stitcher.
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity, and a chance to get your foot in the door with a company that wants to help develop your skills and will cross-train!
Bindery Operator Job Duties:
- Review job tickets and plan for work to process on time
- Setup, adjustment and safe operation of all bindery equipment
- Quality control of completed jobs
- Troubleshooting machine issues
You will be successful in this role if you are detail-oriented and work well on a team and independently.
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 5am-1:30pm
- Work overtime when needed
Bindery Operator Requirements:
- Experience operating Muller Martini-Presto Saddle Stitcher Preferred
- Able to access the batching system to ID priority jobs
- Machine PM and troubleshooting experience
- 2 years Prior Bindery Operating experience REQUIRED
Pay: $20+ DOE - competitive and open to negotiating!
Location: South Phoenix/Tempe ( 44th St and University Dr.)
If you are interested in this Bindery Operator job, apply now or call 480-750-7272 to speak to someone right away!
Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Mesa team. It's an absolute privilege to get to help our clients find the right person for the job and help job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find their next career opportunity. I am grateful for the role I get to play in creating these success stories.