Medical Assembly Technician | Soldering & Clean Room
Posted November 1, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 2:30pm
Are you looking to join a local employee-centric medical manufacturer as an Assembly Technician? We have a full-time temp-to-hire opportunity that will provide a great work life balance, weekends off, and good benefits!
This medical device manufacturer is seeing exponential growth this year and is looking to bring on some awesome assemblers to their close-knit team. If you have previous professional assembly experience and are looking to work for a company that creates products that help millions of people around the world then this could be the position for you.
As an Assembly Technician, you will have the opportunity to start a successful, fulfilling career assembling a number of products and learn to sharpen your current skills as well as learn new skills.
Assembly Technician Job Duties:
- Operate, test, maintain & calibrate electro mechanical equipment
- Assembly of medical devices using hand tools and power tools
- Cross-training and learning assembly processes for multiple devices
- Helping with organization and clean up in all departments
- Use fine motor skills to ensure job duties are being performed correctly
Assembly Technician Requirements:
- 1 year of professional medical assembly experience
- Previous soldering & clean room experience
- Previous experience using hand tools and power tools
- Strong hand-eye coordination
- Ability to stand bend and twist for an entire shift
- Monday – Friday 6:00am – 2:30pm
- Occasional opportunity for overtime
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- Full Benefits Package
- Health, Dental, Vision
Location: Broomfield, CO
If you would like to hear more about this Assembly opportunity, apply online now, or call us as soon as possible at (720) 405-5222 to learn more. We look forward to working with you!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Account Manager with TERRA Staffing Group's Broomfield team. I enjoy all of the new adventures which happen every day! It excites me to see clients and candidates coming together. But, most important to me is giving so many people the opportunity to shine!