Production Team Lead
Posted November 15, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6am-2:30pm
Are you a natural leader with previous production experience? If so, then this Production Team Lead opportunity can help you take your career to the next level!
This global company prides themselves on their ability to rapidly receive, refurbish, and reship these devices back out to their customers to keep them moving. As they continue to grow, they are seeking a dynamic and motivated Production Team Lead to join their team!
If you are looking for a position with full time hours, strong job stability and competitive benefits, then this position could be a great fit for you! As a Production Team Lead, your leadership skills will be crucial in ensuring the timely and efficient processing of orders while maintaining the highest standards of quality and productivity.
If you are a driven and motivated leader with experience production or manufacturing, we want to talk to you!
Production Lead Responsibilities:
- Print customer orders and assign tasks to production team
- Train new members of the production team
- Perform quality control on refurbished equipment
- Resolve day-to-day product and order difficulties encountered in regular operations
- Package devices for shipment and verify recorded data
- Support and build a positive work culture
Production Lead Requirements:
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- EH&S Experience
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Leadership skills and the ability to work and lead a team environment.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for 8+ hours every day during shifts
Pay: $27-$30/hour DOE
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
If this Production Lead role that is hiring immediately sounds like your next opportunity, apply online or call 206-453-2852 to set up a interview!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The office staff is very helpful. Very pleasant to talk with and they answer all the questions that I may have. I have been getting good steady work as well.