Electronic Assembler | $23- $25 Per Hour
Posted November 27, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday- Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm
This Electronic Assembler role is a full-time, temp to hire position that offers a day shift schedule, weekends off, and a great benefits package!
This company considers their team family, and works hard to create a positive and fun working environment. Awesome perks are given to employees, including food truck luncheons, holiday bonus, and company parties!
Assembler Job Duties:
- Solder electronic components onto printed circuit boards
- Operate equipment, such as preheater, lead wire cutter, soldering units, and conveyors
- QC soldered boards to detect substandard soldering
- Partner with supervisor on quality of product
You will do well in this role if you love working on a team, have strong communication skills and pride yourself on being hardworking and reliable.
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 7:00am - 3:30pm
Electronic Assembler Requirements:
- 2-3 years through hole soldering experience
- 1+ years previous PCB experience including assembly
- Ability to lift 30-45 lbs. with or without accommodation
Pay: $23 - $25 per hour - DOE
- eligible for increase during yearly performance review
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- 401k - coming this year!
Location: Denver, CO (Bus accessible)
If you are interested in this Electronic Assembler role, apply online today, or call 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Aurora team. I love being able to find the right fit for clients and candidates. The best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine!