Senior Facilities Manager
Posted November 27, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, 5:00am - 2:30pm
Are you ready to lead a dynamic team of multi-craft mechanics, elevate maintenance operations, and shape the future of facility management? This company is seeking a passionate and results-driven Senior Facility Manager to join their team! This is your chance to make a significant impact on the facility's reliability, safety, and efficiency!
As the Senior Facility Manager, you will take the reins in maintaining the facility and driving continuous improvement. Your responsibilities will span from equipment maintenance and repair to cost management and budgeting. You'll be at the forefront of advancing condition-based monitoring technologies (CBM) while managing a talented maintenance team. If you're a visionary leader with a knack for optimizing facility operations, this could be the opportunity for you!
As the Senior Facility Manager, Job Duties Include:
- Design and implement long-term improvement systems to enhance equipment longevity, ensuring seamless operations.
- Effectively manage subcontractors and suppliers to deliver goods and services within budget.
- Assist in maintaining an annual maintenance budget and provide monthly variance reporting.
- Utilize mechanical skills and knowledge of plumbing, steam, refrigeration, and building systems.
- Develop and manage a high-performing maintenance team.
As the Senior Facility Manager, Requirements Include:
- 5-10 years of Facility Manager experience.
- Knowledge of equipment design, manufacture, installation, ammonia refrigeration systems, steam systems, fabrication, PSM, and TPM.
- Manufacturing maintenance experience required, food production experience preferred.
- Willingness to be on-call for weekends and nights for facilities management.
- Familiarity with OSHA and Food Safety regulations.
You will be successful in this role if you're a driven leader with a passion for innovation and safety!
Location: Redmond, WA
Salary: $120k-$145k annually
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- FSA & HSA options
If you are interested in this Senior Facility Manager role hiring immediately, Apply online or call 425.822.2929 to set up a interview!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Account Manager for the TERRA Kirkland Team. I LOVE getting the opportunity to share life-changing career opportunities with candidates every day! Your future success story is what inspires me daily!