Senior Human Resources Business Partner | Direct Hire | Up To $120k
Posted November 6, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, 8am-5pm
An Aerospace and Electronics company known globally for being a true industry leader with their cutting-edge innovation and their employee centric values is growing and is looking for a full-time, permanent Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join their team.
It is an exciting time to join the team as they are working on new projects and are constantly growing! This opportunity offers stability, a path for growth and development, and the ability to make a major impact.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner in Aerospace or another industrial manufacturing setting looking to join a long-standing company with a great reputation.
Senior Human Resources Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Serve as HR point of contact and first line support for all Human Resources functions within defined group(s)
- Partner with HR Leadership and client group(s) leadership to drive excellence through the organization, develop intellectual capital, and achieve organizational goals
- Interpret and counsel others on policies, procedures and programs relating to the human resources of the company
- Determine and recommend employee and labor relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high-level of employee morale; Consistently maintain favorable and effective relations among employees; accountable for motivating and stimulating supervisors and managers to ensure consistent, equal, and fair treatment of employees
- Work collaboratively on teams, and consult effectively and independently with all levels of the organization and within the general HR community and work with managers, supervisors, and employees to address and resolve all types of employee relations issues, ensuring balance in representing all parties’ interest
Senior Human Resources Business Partner Requirements:
- 5-8+ years of experience as an HRBP or related role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in an industrial manufacturing setting
- Continuous improvement/or lean manufacturing experience
- $105,000 - $120,000 DOE
- Annual company performance based bonus
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- PTO (3 weeks)
- 401k (50% of 6% match, plus an additional 3% non-matching contribution after 1 year)
- 12 paid holidays with a week off between Christmas and New Years
- Uncapped potential for growth and development
Location: Burbank, CA
If you are interested in this Senior Human Resources Business Partner opportunity, apply now or email your resume to [email protected]!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Technical team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.