Sales Director | EV Industry | Hybrid
Posted November 7, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday, Day Shift
A leader in the EV charging market is looking for a passionate Sales Director to join their team. If you have experience selling to customers within the EV industry and want to be a part of changing the world’s carbon footprint, this job is for you!
This role is a Sales Director with a company that originated in France and is breaking ground here in the States with a mission to optimize charging infrastructures in the electro-mobility sector. The CEO has put together the framework and is now firing the first few key players for his American team.
The job offers an incredible growth path, flexible work/life balance, competitive compensation package and an opportunity to be a part of a mission driven company.
Sales Director Job Responsibilities:
- Drive new sales for the company by sourcing and identifying key potential customers within the EV market
- Onboard new business for the company by executing the full sales cycle (calling, meeting with prospects, negotiating contracts, account development/management, etc.)
- Organize and participate in expos/trade shows
- Develop and deliver proposals/presentations to potential customer base
- Develop and execute strategic sales strategy to meet company objectives and goals
Schedule: Monday - Friday, day shift
Pay: $175,000+ DOE
Sales Director Job Requirements:
- 5+ years of sales experience (some within the EV Industry)
- Experience selling and identifying strategic business opportunities within the EV Industry
- Technical aptitude to communicate with potential buyers of EV chargers
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience with account management and customer relationship development
- PTO and paid holidays
- Comprehensive benefit package: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible schedule with hybrid opportunity
- Long term stability, growth and opportunity
Location: Bellevue, WA - Hybrid schedule
If you are interested in this Sales Director opportunity, apply now, or email your resume to [email protected].Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Branch Manager for the TERRA Broomfield team. I love meeting new candidates every day, learning what their goals are for their career, and finding the right fit for their needs. The true gift is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine!