Product Marketing Manager | Hybrid | Manufacturing
Posted November 28, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Day Shift
This company designs, engineers, and manufactures highly regulated and technical products for the industrial controls and instrumentation industry. It's an exciting time to join their team as they are poised for significant growth due to increased customer demand.
This direct-hire position offers some hybrid capabilities, excellent benefits, and lots of opportunities for growth!
Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop all product marketing materials like product datasheets, brochures, web content, etc.
- Run campaigns from concept to launch then measure the effectiveness of the campaign and adjust for the future. Creates promotional materials, trade magazine advertisements, and audio-visual presentations.
- Ensure that all communication and collateral, both internal and external, are aligned with the company’s branding strategy and guidelines.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy plan and marketing calendar that includes all marketing initiatives, both product and commercial.
- Creates promotional materials, trade magazine advertisements, and audio-visual presentations.
You will be successful in this role if you have strong marketing experience and a background working with technical products.
Schedule: Flexible day shift hours with some hybrid capabilities.
Product Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- Over 5 years’ experience in Marketing, Product Marketing, or Marketing Communications.
- A strong technical background is required within a manufacturing environment.
- Needs to have proven experience building and running campaigns.
- Proven experience using MRP/ERP systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
Compensation: $110,000 - $130,000 DOE
Competitive benefits package includes:
- PTO and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Community Service time
Location: Bellevue, WA, with the opportunity to work hybrid.
Interviews are happening now! Apply now or call 425-249-3012 to schedule your interview today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA's Technical team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.