Senior Buyer | Direct-Hire | Manufacturing
Posted November 28, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Day Shift
Looking to grow your buying and planning experience and learn new skills? A manufacturing company in Bothell has the right position for you.
An established manufacturing company in Bothell is looking to add a Senior Buyer to their growing team.
This is a direct-hire, full-time position with excellent benefits, a great company culture, and lots of opportunities for growth.
This is with a Bothell-based company that manufactures and distributes a wide range of pipe products for the waste and waterworks industry. This company plays a big hand in being the first steps of getting water to people across the country!
Senior Buyer Job Duties:
- Purchase raw materials, equipment, machinery, and/or supplies, trying to get the best price that’s consistent with quality, quantity, and delivery.
- Part of your day could involve working directly in support of line operations and in collaboration with department managers, engineers, and operations staff.
- Lead in the selection of vendor sources and hold a heavy opinion in determining acceptable prices, as well as negotiate contracts.
- Lead in Supplier contract review, negotiations, and performance management and ensure compliance.
You will be successful if you have a strong buying background and enjoy working with and leading a team.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm; flexible day shift hours.
Senior Buyer Qualifications:
- Over 5 years of recent buying experience within the manufacturing, production, or distribution industry.
- Proven successes at negotiating pricing, implementing vendor management solutions, and assessing supplier capabilities.
- Experience using ERP Systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Pay: $68,000 - $103,000, DOE
Competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with match
- Profit sharing
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Location: Bothell, WA
Interviews are happening now! Apply now or call 425-249-3012 to schedule your interview today!Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA's Technical team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.