Inside Sales Manager | Hybrid | Direct-Hire | Manufacturing
Posted November 28, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Day Shift
If you have Inside Sales management experience and are looking for an opportunity to work with a growing company that focuses on collaboration and teamwork, we want to speak to you!
An established manufacturing company in Bothell is looking to add an Inside Sales Manager to their growing team.
This Bothell-based company manufactures and distributes a wide range of pipe products for the waste and waterworks industry. This company plays a big hand in being the first steps of getting water to people across the country!
This is a direct-hire, full-time, hybrid position with excellent benefits, a great company culture, and lots of opportunities for growth.
Inside Sales Manager Job Duties:
- Manage all aspects of the inside sales department including staff and budget, as well as contribute to the sales growth of the company.
- Oversee a team of 16 employees that includes inside sales, customer service, quotation department, and the front office staff.
- Inspire and mutative team to hit target goals and desired service level.
- Monitor and verify that all customer contact with orders, quotes, RMAs, etc. are handled in a timely manner.
You will be successful if you have a strong inside sales background and enjoy working with and leading a team.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm; flexible day shift hours.
Inside Sales Manager Qualifications:
- Over 5 years of recent Inside Sales experience within the manufacturing, production, distribution, or light industrial industry.
- At least 2 of those years needs to be in management.
- Occasional travel, face-to-face meetings with customers, and outside sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Pay: $105,000 - $140,000 DOE
Competitive benefits package includes:
- Profit sharing and yearend bonus potential?
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Location: Bothell, WA, this is a hybrid position
Interviews are happening now! Apply now or call 425-249-3012 to schedule your interview today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA's Technical team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.