Manufacturing Associate | 3-day Weekends
Posted November 7, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Thursday 5:00 AM to 3:30 PM
If you have one year of recent manufacturing experience, this is a great opportunity to join a company that cares about their staff, has a Monday-Thursday schedule, and offers an incredible benefits package.
A company that makes probiotics for supplements and food products is adding a Manufacturing Associate to their team! Their products are sold worldwide, and they're passionate about promoting a healthy lifestyle.
As a member of the manufacturing team, your job is to set up and run the machines that mix their products. This job is temporary-to-hire and comes with growth opportunities, as they like to promote from within.
If you enjoy helping others, take pride in your work and have a great attitude, we want to hear from you!
Apply online or give us a call: 720-405-5222
Manufacturing Associate Job Duties:
- Operate blending manufacturing machines & maintaining the machines
- Perform weighing operations
- Test and document results
- Inventory control
Manufacturing Associate Requirements:
- Previous manufacturing production experience, preferred 1+ years
- Basic math skills; able to operate a calculator
- Able to lift 30 lbs repeatedly, 50 lbs frequently & 75 lbs with assistance
- Follow GMP practices
- Monday – Thursday 5:00 AM to 3:30 PM, occasional Friday’s
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Full benefits package available upon permanent hire:
- Medical, vision & dental coverage available after 30 days (85% paid be the employer for employees & 20% for dependents)
- Long & short term disability insurance at no cost to the employee
- PTO – up to 4 weeks after a year of service
- 401K with match
- Tuition reimbursement
Location: Lafayette CO, not bus accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Manufacturing Associate opportunity, apply online now, or call us: 720-405-5222
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Account Manager with TERRA Staffing Group's Broomfield team. I enjoy all of the new adventures which happen every day! It excites me to see clients and candidates coming together. But, most important to me is giving so many people the opportunity to shine!