Maintenance Supervisor | Food Production - Swing Shift
Posted November 15, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday, 2pm-10:30pm
If you have previous experience managing people that install machinery in a food production environment, this is a great opportunity to grow your career with an industry leader.
A well-known dairy brand is adding a Maintenance Supervisor to their team. It's a full-time, direct-hire job with a Monday-Friday schedule.
Here's what's great about this opportunity:
You'll make a big impact on the flow of production.
You'll identify plant needs, set project goals and lead tasks to completion.
Their equipment is state-of-the-art.
You'll gain hand-on experience with cutting-edge refrigeration and boiler systems.
The team is awesome.
The people you'll work with are really nice, have a great sense of humor and treat each other like family.
They offer an out-of-this-world benefits package: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays & Educational assistance!
Interested in learning more? Apply or give us a call: 469-947-6789
As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will:
- Supervision of maintenance personnel who repair and maintain various equipment
- Direction to dismantle machines to access problem areas using hand & power tools
- Oversee personnel who re-align and adjust components like spindles and clutches
- Testing operations in following repair using brazing, soldering, and welding
- Work with boilers, refrigeration, hydraulic, air, electrical & other systems in the plant
Schedule: Monday-Friday 2:00pm to 10:30pm
- Experience in managing techs that install machines and plant equipment
- Ability to arc and heli arc weld
- Experience with 3-phase wiring, electrical & programmable controls
- Familiarity with ammonia systems used for refrigeration
- Ability to troubleshoot Programmable Logic Controllers & HMI’s
- Life Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid holidays
- Educational Assistance
DART line accessible.
Interested in this Maintenance Supervisor position? Apply online or call us today at 469-947-6789
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Very helpful, considerate staff. They got me employment right away. And when that company did a complete staffing lay off, I was given another job assignment right away with a very great company that is already telling me they will hire me on full-time.