RF Engineer (III Or IV) | Direct Hire | Aerospace
Posted November 7, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, 8am-5pm
Fantastic opportunity to continue your career in with this full time, direct hire, RF Engineer (III or IV) opportunity!
This position is with a growing Aerospace and Electronics company globally known for being a true industry leader. With over 60 years of experience, they have proven capabilities in major military, communications, electronic warfare, radar, and satellite systems.
It is an exciting time to join their growing team as they work to create new programs and projects. This position offers a great company culture, excellent benefits, and the ability to make a major impact.
RF Engineer Responsibilities:
- End to End Systems analysis, model and simulate circuit or system performance using analytical tools, Cascade analysis of up/down converters
- Detailed analysis and design of RF (from VHF through millimeter-wave) and mixed-signal communications hardware components, including digital receiver subsystems and exciters (front ends, IF sections, phase-lock loops, AGC loops, synthesizers, A/D and D/A conversion)
- System integration, test and development of RF/millimeter-wave communications hardware for spaceflight
- Work with interdisciplinary teams to ensure that the designs meet the customers electrical, environmental as well as internal manufacturing requirements and standards
- Filter modeling, analysis and design
RF Engineer Requirements:
- 8-10 years of experience in in microwave/millimeter-wave design theory component design
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Integrated Microwave Assembly experience
- High-frequency structure simulator experience
- Experience with High Gigahertz (2-18 gigs)
Compensation: $150,000 - $190,000+ DOE and level
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- PTO (3 weeks)
- 401k (50% of 6% match, plus an additional 3% non-matching contribution after 1 year)
- 12 paid holidays with a week off between Christmas and New Years
- Uncapped potential for growth and development
Location: Chandler, AZ
If you are interested in this RF Engineer opportunity, apply now or email your resume to [email protected]!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Technical team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.