Quality Inspector Level 1
Posted November 27, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6 AM-2:30 PM
Exciting foot-in-the-door opportunity with a growing Aerospace manufacturing company!
This world leader in composite parts for commercial, regional, and business aircraft, as well as helicopters and space applications, is currently searching for a Quality Inspector Level 1 to join their team! This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position that inspects, audits, and reports on materials, processes, and products used in the construction of aircraft interiors!
In this Aerospace Quality Inspector role, you will be:
- Inspection of incoming products to ensure proper paperwork is received and parts conform to specifications
- Final inspects of sub-assemblies parts prior to shipment.
- Reads drawings, and customer specifications to ensure accurate part manufacturing.
- Measuring instruments and techniques to ensure conformance with the company’s quality standards
You will be successful here if you ask questions on processes, work well with a team, and have great attendance!
Shift: Monday - Friday
- Day Shift: 6 am - 230pm; ability to work every other Saturday required during peak seasons
Aerospace Quality Inspector Qualifications:
- Ability to stand, bend, and crouch for 10+ hours a day
- Comfortable using hand and power tools
- Ability to read written instructions
- Comfortable lifting up to 50 pounds throughout the day
- The capability of repetitive hand and wrist motion
Location: Marysville - Limited on the bus line.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The office staff is very helpful. Very pleasant to talk with and they answer all the questions that I may have. I have been getting good steady work as well.